Westbank is Canada's leading real estate developer with a focus on large, mixed-use projects. We are a practice dedicated to artistry, sustainability and city-building. Our body of work includes Fairmont Pacific Rim, Shangri-La Vancouver, Shangri-La Toronto, Woodward's, Vancouver House and TELUS Garden.
Currently looking to fill full-time and part-time roles for a temporal, multi-media art and architecture exhibition in downtown Vancouver.
Candidates must be available from September 18th , 2017 - January 5th , 2018 and be flexible in availability for working hours to accommodate special events and exhibition hours, including weekends.
- Greeting guests and assuring they are provided with an exceptional exhibition experience and / or event
- Answering questions and engaging in dialogue around the art pieces
- Assisting with interactive photography
- Supporting gallery operations
- Special event staff support
The ideal candidate has a background in art history, architecture, industrial design, fashion or relative experience within a creative industry; a strong passion for art; and above all else is energetic, engaging, articulate & welcoming. Customer service, hospitality experience, photography skills and a second language (especially Mandarin) are highly desired assets.
$20 per hour