Intermediate/Senior Financial Analyst
We have an exciting opening for an energetic, team player to join our group and pursue a career in real estate development. You will have the rare opportunity to apply your financial modeling skills to our latest projects nearing completion as well as new upcoming developments as they come online. This position will provide you with unparalleled hands-on experience working with the various teams and managing the projects through their lifecycle.
The position will collaborate closely with our Project Management, Construction Management, Sales and Marketing and Accounting teams as well as have the unique opportunity to work with the President.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve effectively
- Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and the ability to “zoom in” on areas requiring deeper understanding and work out solutions
- Proven dedication and relentless perseverance
- 4+ years’ experience with the real estate industry
- A love for numbers, spreadsheets, and the drive for perfection
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook. Intermediate to Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills is essential
- Preparation and maintenance of project proformas, cashflows and projections
- Sensitivity analysis and modeling of various deal or use scenarios
- Maintenance of project budgets, and reconciliations to progress draws
- Liaison with Accounting department and Project Managers to ensure budgets, and proformas reflect design revisions, incorporate changes, and realistic projections
- Working with the construction managers to ensure proformas capture proper Change Orders, projections, savings, and estimates
- Creating a database for cost comparisons and analysis between various projects and concepts
- Working with appraisers and cost consultants as needed
- Due diligence assistance, as needed
This position provides a rare opportunity to be the liaison between the various teams in our organization.