Marketing Production Coordinator(s)
Westbank is a practice dedicated to the creation of beauty, in all forms and in the broadest definition. As we have grown, the category of a real estate developer has become too narrow to contain the essence of our practice. We are not motivated by the same things as a typical developer, our values are different: we invite collaborations with cultural pioneers, allowing their work to inform and influence our projects. We develop relationships with creatives so that we function as patrons of their art, rather than consumers of creative services. We embrace our eclectic nature, seeking out willing collaborators in art, culture, music, fashion, technology, sustainability, and architecture, while taking on projects at every scale, from the micro to the macro level.
We are and have always been, a practice seeking to make meaningful contributions and we see the creation of beauty as the means to this end. Through these endeavors, we have come to realize that too often, beauty is mistaken as a luxury, an option or an accessory, when we have never seen it as anything less than essential. Recognizing this, we have taken it upon ourselves to fight for it; to create it, to foster it and to celebrate it. In committing our efforts fully to this cause, we have evolved beyond the definition of a real estate development firm, to become a culture company.
We are seeking considerate and articulate individuals for a few positions within our Global Marketing Department, who are demonstrated self-starters, with a sharp mind for organization and problem solving, and the natural inclination to proactively engage in every facet of the overall experience and beyond. Every role at Westbank carries an expectation of ownership and involvement--a genuine care and attention to detail to uphold high brand standards, a natural intuition for seeking solutions and ideas, and the belief that your contributions here will form your life’s best work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaboration with company, sales & marketing leadership on brand initiatives and project marketing campaigns to facilitate coordination & execution as directed;
- Support the delivery of events and campaign launches with sales & marketing directors / leaders, assisting with managing logistics, and ensuring relevant, engaging and structured delivery for events, campaigns & initiatives;
- General administration on a day-to-day basis to support in areas such as sourcing / allocating promotional materials and delivering support to the sales & marketing team within campaign timelines to meet requirements;
- Support maintenance of communications calendars for corporate initiatives and key campaigns;
- Assist with the creation, deployment and measurement of email marketing campaigns;
- Assisting with creation, and lead coordination of direct mail campaigns;
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns and social media content;
- Ensure the company and project websites are featuring the most recent, up-to-date and relevant press stories, blog postings, imagery (photos & renderings), and philanthropic information;
- Manage, organize and archive project files;
- Organization and maintenance / stock level monitoring of all marketing materials, office library, model inventory, and all inventory locations & access;
- Participate in and coordinate planning / outcomes of weekly production meetings with design teams;
- Support internal communications and client relations including deployment and feedback loops;
- General administration and support functions to facilitate PO’s for all project and company vendors, tracking of committed financial obligations, and facilitating prompt and accurate communications between accounting & external vendors;
- Liaise with sales gallery operational staff & sales management to ensure smooth operations;
- Admin support to Sales/Marketing Directors as needed;
- Maintenance of contact databases;
- Performing other duties as required.
Experience / Skills Required
- 2-4 years work experience within a creative / artistic industry with demonstrated project coordination experience, or equivalent, with a portfolio of work/projects to reference
- Wellorganized, process-oriented and proactive approach
- Self-starter with the aptitude to make decisions and recommendations based on analysis and intention
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness is required
- Proven administrative skills, eye for design and attention to detail result in high-quality work amidst critical deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Preference for intermediate / advanced capabilities to work in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in SalesForce or comparable CRM systems is an asset