Careers • Vancouver • Admin
Client Care Administrator
Reporting to the Department Head or designate, the Client Care Administrator will work closely with the Property Management and Leasing Teams to manage general administrative functions (but not limited to) filing, calendar management and scheduling, maintaining internal database and client relations. This position may require site visits, but will primarily be based at the Westbank HQ. The Client Care Administrator requires strong communication skills, high attention to detail, ability to create and maintain client relationships and a strong desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Scheduling of deficiency workers
- Schedule and communication with a team of deficiency workers and scheduling their tasks for new and existing properties.
- Work with property managers and customer care manager for scheduling the deficiency workers for warranty/maintenance work.
Administration Tasks for New Projects:
- Set up project customer care folders in server Create home owners manual
- Set up warranty website for new projects
- Coordinate/oversee scheduling of purchasers walkthroughs between Client Care Manager and purchasers
- Assist Client Care team with tracking of deficiency status for weekly reporting
- Notices and tracking of trades on outstanding deficiencies and updating project spreadsheets based on information provided by customer care manager
- Compile key release packages for sales team
- Communicating with purchasers on after urgent items that may come up when the manager is not readily available
- Create transmittal packages and submit warranty forms to warranty provider Save and manage project info into server
- Must maintain and gather accurate records of purchaser deficiency sign off lists from Client Care Manager and file records in the Westbank server
- Respond and coordinate appointments/meetings with homeowners via warranty website.
- Scheduling Deficiency team and specialty trades for homeowner warranty requests.
- 2-3 Years Administration Experience
- Experience in insurance industry or contract writing is an asset • Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Email your application to email@example.com