Careers • Vancouver •
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is a key role and opportunity within Westbank. This is not a typical admin role – as the EA to the CEO your role spans project management, communications, logistics and coordination. You are the right hand to the CEO and CFO, working closely with leadership and key members in the Westbank umbrella of companies, including Fairmont Pacific Rim, Shangri La Hotels Vancouver and Toronto, House Concepts, Goh Ballet and Siegel Entertainment.
If you are a self-starter and problem-solver who loves a challenge and enjoys a fast-paced, highly varied day-to-day, we want to meet you!
You might be the right fit if you:
- Have experience in real estate, business, marketing or tech or an ability to take your previous experience and apply it so you can thrive in new, challenging contexts.
- Are a solutions-oriented, active problem solver with the motivation to learn.
- Have strong computer skills. You are fluent in Windows and Mac operating systems and can work business tools (Zoom, GoTo Meeting, Adobe, Microsoft Office) on both.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Have a second language - Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese is considered a bonus.
- Are level-headed, cool under pressure and trusted to get things done at an exceptional level of quality.
- Are intuitive and sensitive to context – you can read the room and act accordingly.
- Are highly organized, adaptive, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Are able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and staff (at all levels) and become a trusted advisor to the leadership team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Are willing to go above and beyond.
Email your application to email@example.com