Careers • Toronto • Design
Intermediate Interior Designer
Working with Wesbank’s Design team, you will collaborate with Westbank’s Marketing, Development and executive teams to execute and support on a variety of project initiatives. With involvement in some of the company’s most prominent developments in Toronto. The role seeks a designer with a passion for detail and an exceptional eye for design to handle various T.I projects from concept to completion. Join our established design team to help support and create beauty in all forms and in the broadest definition.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant interior design experience with a strong understanding of design and construction process.
• Bachelor's degree in Interior Design.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp is a must.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and associated rendering plug-ins.
• Ability to produce a complete set of construction drawings.
• Produce and manage projects, schedules and budget on small to mid scale projects independently.
• Work with senior design manager on larger projects.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/ tasks at a time and armed with excellent time management and organizational skills.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org