Careers • Vancouver • Westbank Living
Westbank Living is a portfolio of beautifully designed homes for lease, by Canada’s leading luxury residential and mixed use real estate development company. Similarly to our hotels, our condos for sale and our retail, Westbank will continue to own and manage Westbank Living properties for future generations.
Reporting to the Residential Leasing Manager, the Leasing Associate is responsible for residential leasing functions that support the strategic plan for the property. Additionally, the Leasing Associate is responsible for the implementation and execution of resident relations and engagement programs with the goal of overall resident satisfaction.
- Perform the overall leasing and resident relations functions at the property
- Respond to all leasing inquiries, securing appointments to view the property and update/record activity
- Conduct property tours and show available suites to prospective residents and ensure standards as per Westbank Living’s leasing policy are met when engaging with prospective residents;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the property, including availability of suite types and layouts, common areas and amenities of the building, surrounding neighborhood and value-added services provided;
- Conduct background checks, credit checks, and ensure timely notification is provided to all applicants of the application status;
- Facilitate the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments and addendum forms
Administration and Reporting
- Generate reports on vacancy, traffic, and other metrics on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and entry of all leasing documentation, including application forms, Tenancy Agreements, and other supporting documentation
Customer Service & Compliance
- Uphold Westbank Living’s mission, vision, and values serving as a brand and cultural ambassador for our residents, co-workers, vendors, and the public;
- Inspect all vacant suites daily before and after work day to ensure suites are in optimal condition for showings/appointments;
- Ensure external contractors are compliant to work order requests.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, including but not limited to: The Residential Tenancies Act, Labour Relations Act, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety Act;
Experience and Qualifications
- Passion for excellence in customer service delivery;
- Property Management and Sales experience an asset;
- Two relevant experiences and post-secondary education preferred;
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and supervisors effectively and professionally, both oral and written;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with smart phone and tablet technology; strong command of MS Office products;
- Familiarity of Yuhu, Salesforce, DocuSign, Yardi Voyager, Rent Café, and Rent Café CRM;
- Detail-oriented; ability to solve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense;
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility.
If you have the work ethic, passion, creativity and dedication to excellence that it takes to be a part the Westbank Living team, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to this posting or to:
This is a full-time position. Office hours are 11:00am to 7:00PM Tuesday to Sunday.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those selected for interviews.