Careers • Vancouver • Marketing
Marketing Project Manager
The purpose of this position is to manage projects from ideation through completion in collaboration with Sales, Leasing, Development, and Leadership on marketing initiatives spanning our complete portfolio. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented with a high degree of initiative who enjoys working in a team environment. Some of the specific requirements are as follows:
- Collaborate with the Sales, Leasing, Development and Leadership teams in the creation of the marketing strategy for each Project.
- In capturing the unique intention of each project you will develop a marketing schedule and budget to activate the identified strategy.
- Identify, Interview, and maintain relationships with external agencies, vendors, and partners as needed to achieve the intended intention for each project and ensure their deliverables are met.
Marketing Project Management:
- Execute the approved strategy inclusive of events and exhibitions, print materials, digital marketing (including web and social media), etc.
- Creating marketing briefs to engage outside vendors as required.
- Manage the completion and implementation of all marketing assets and materials.
- Create and manage content calendar for the project(s), ensuring alignment with cross-functional departments (Sales, Leasing, Development, etc.).
- Oversee and manage the ongoing schedule and budget.
- Share status updates both internally and externally to partners and collaborators to ensure greatest impact as a result of the Marketing Strategy.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of industry standards and trends.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong business acumen
- Detail oriented with superior project management and follow-through skills
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems and work under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Strong relationship-building and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Work well in a fast-paced, high-volume organization with a diverse portfolio of work
- Real-estate experience not necessary. Experience in a creative organization is preferred.
Email your application to email@example.com