Careers • Vancouver • Property Management
Property Management Administrator
Westbank Living is a portfolio of beautifully designed homes for lease, designed, constructed and managed by Westbank.
We created Westbank Living because we see the need for homes that are inspiring and that embody a high degree of artistry. Homes that recognize the transformation of our society led by the growth of the creative economy, that respond to our changing needs. The rental projects we are creating are being constructed as long term commitments to the cities in which we practice. They each display the same degree of artistry that goes into all of our work. What we are offering is more than a typical rental project, we have created beautiful, creative living spaces for lease. Our homes are petfriendly, in world-class locations with exceptional amenities and while each is unique, they share the commitment to artistry and design that sets Westbank Living apart.
Our portfolio of homes for lease in Vancouver, Toronto and Seattle is growing fast and we’re hiring a talented administrator to join our team. If you’re interested in working for an innovative, top-performing team in real estate we encourage you to apply.
About the Role
The Property Management Administrator is a key role on the property management team and an opportunity to learn and grow with one of North America’s leading real estate development teams. In this role, you will manage the day to day admin for a growing portfolio of residential properties, working with our property managers, site managers, accounting and leasing teams to ensure projects are completed and maintained to the highest standard. Reporting to the Property Administration Lead, the Property Management Administrator is responsible for residential leasing administration and assistance that supports the strategic plan for our properties. This is an integral role in property management, keeping everyone on track and helping set the whole team up for success. If you are a hyper-organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who excels in all things admin, we want to meet you!
In this role you will be responsible a variety of administration duties across the organization, including:
- Filing: creating labels, setting up new tenant files, checking all documents (insurance, survey drawings, executed lease, correspondence, deal sheet, signage)
- Online Filing: scanning fully executed leases, renewals, extension and letters into our share drive, and ensuring all paperwork is in order within new and existing files
- Assisting with Yardi and implementation (i.e. lease uploads, insurance uploads, update info such as parking/ storage, exclusive clause, renewal options, FROR etc.)
- Property Management Administration
- Properly filing and keeping records in the share drive and physical filing system
- Setting up Physical files and electrical folders according to our standard folder structure in the share drive for new projects
- Tracking key property data (ie. site plans, surveys, unit specs, property tax)
- Ensuring portfolio’s key accounts and their contacts are up-to-date
- Preparing cover letters/memos/notices for Property Managers (eg. AR reminder, chargeback invoice cover letter, insurance renewal, possession/turnover letters, contracts, etc.)
- Taking meeting minutes, updating and distributing to team members
- Coordinating with Property Managers to update property files (eg. Rent roll, NOI projection, sales reports, insurance certificates, tenants’ mailing addresses, etc.)
- Filing and saving both physical and soft copies of Property Assessment, Property Tax, Property Tax Appeal Notices into respective property folders
- Maintaining tenant’s insurance and sales reports and keeping up to date records
- Logging and tracking property assessment and property tax values
- Responding to billing related inquiries for Property Managers and Accounting as needed
- Coordinating property inspections
- Distributing annual tenant surveys to all tenants and review survey responses to analyze trends and feedback
- Managing team calendars to schedule meetings, track vacation dates, event dates, etc.
- Updating property information for the Westbank website on request
- Updating tenant contact lists
- Organizing team building events, workshops and other department events
- Ordering office supplies for site offices, including groceries and refreshments
- Issuing and tracking all site team’s wardrobe vouchers, expense forms, etc.
- Covering reception of the general office as necessary
- Sending out reminders to each Property Manager’s schedule for their respective properties
- Coordinating with Property Managers to ensure deadlines for submissions to accounting are met
- Preparing Cover Letters for Annual Rent Schedule and CAM reconciliation for Property Manager sign off
- Scanning and save Signed Cover Letters to each tenant folders in the shared drive
- Mailing Annual Rent Schedule Letters
- Updating status of the rent schedule mail outs
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org