Careers • Vancouver • Property Management
Property Manager (Commercial and Residential)
To be successful in this position you must be passionate about the industry, company, and the restless improvement of your properties year over year. Taking on this career with Westbank means stepping into the ownership role and managing your portfolio accordingly, analyzing ways to add value and keep your tenants happy and loyal.
Commercial & Office
- Ensure all Property Management policies, procedures and operations are conducted effectively.
- Ensure that tenant issues are solved in a prompt, effective and cost efficient manner and an exceptional customer service and communication is consistently achieved.
- Develop an annual operating report and budget within established guidelines.
- Review Rent rolls and tenant account and assets summaries.
- Source, analyze, recommend and execute property management contracts in accordance with budgets and property protocols.
- Oversee building maintenance team providing supervision, mentorship and guidance.
- Provide input and assistance from an operation perspective on properties under management or development.
- Liaison between facilities, property managers and accounting for preparation of budget, expenses allocations, tenant’s accounts and reporting.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensuring the properties are maintained to the highest standards while ensuring vacancy rates are kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for managing a team of resident staff and provide training where necessary.
- Manage the rent rolls process and ensure all resident issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Arranging quality contractors and trades for renovation and maintenance and overseeing this work, project management skills are required.
These lists are not exhaustive and may be amended from time to time based on business need.
- Property Management: 3 years (Required)
- Affordable housing: 1 year (Preferred)
Email your application to email@example.com