Careers • Vancouver • Property Management
Property Manager - Residential Rental
The Property Manager – Residential Rental is a key role and opportunity within our growing property management team. In this role you’ll be responsible for the management and administration of assigned residential rental properties. Every day you’ll take a proactive approach to administering the activities of your properties, as well as in determining, establishing and implementing effective operating procedures. If you are a motivated, self-starter with an eye for detail and a commitment to upholding the highest standards, we want to meet you!
Acting as a liaison between Westbank and our clients, in this role you will:
- Oversee assigned rental residential projects within our portfolio, ensuring they are operated and maintained to standard.
- Motivate and develop project site teams, establishing standards for service and client relations.
- Be responsible and accountable for the supervision of all site staff.
- Operate your properties in accordance with the management contract and approved annual budgets;
- Ensure all Property Management policies, procedures and operations are executed to standard;
- Ensure preventative maintenance is scheduled and completed;
- Review and evaluate repairs and maintenance requests to ensure they meet budgetary and operational expectations;
- Monitor building service contract performance to ensure well advised, cost-effective practices are observed;
- Working with the residential leasing team, review suites on turnover and complete a scope of work consistent with established policies and procedures;
- Work with the maintenance team to ensure all deficiency items identified are addressed in timely manner;
- Authorize work and purchase orders to approved limits. Review and approve invoices according to standard policies and procedures;
- Continually review and evaluate the rent matrix for each property with the property Asset Manager;
- Make strategic marketing recommendations to maximize revenue;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation;
- Liaise with Asset Managers to establish annual strategy for the property, including but not limited to, recommendations for marketing and leasing activity, building upgrades, and resident retention initiatives;
- Keep up to date of any changes in property management standards, new applications, trends and ideas with a focus on innovation and new technology;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Email your application to email@example.com