Careers • Vancouver • Sales
Westbank is a practice dedicated to the creation of beauty, in all forms and in the broadest definition. As we have grown, the category of a real estate developer has become too narrow to contain the essence of our practice. We are not motivated by the same things as a typical developer, our values are different: we invite collaborations with cultural pioneers, allowing their work to inform and influence our projects. We develop relationships with creatives so that we function as patrons of their art, rather than consumers of creative services. We embrace our eclectic nature, seeking out willing collaborators in art, culture, music, fashion, technology, sustainability, and architecture, while taking on projects at every scale, from the micro to the macro level.
We are and have always been, a practice seeking to make meaningful contributions and we see the creation of beauty as the means to this end. Through these endeavors, we have come to realize that too often, beauty is mistaken as a luxury, an option or an accessory, when we have never seen it as anything less than essential. Recognizing this, we have taken it upon ourselves to fight for it; to create it, to foster it and to celebrate it. In committing our efforts fully to this cause, we have evolved beyond the definition of a real estate development firm, to become a culture company.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Specialist will have the opportunity to represent the most unique and premium homes in Vancouver. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with a high degree of initiative who enjoys interacting with clients and working in a team setting.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Guide clients through the buying process aligning needs/wants with a particular home
- Present and communicate a variety of floor plans, feature and benefits
- Closing sales for new homes to meet or exceed company goals
- Engage with the outside real estate community to develop sales and marketing activities
- Ensure a positive customer experience by setting precise expectations and informing clients accurately on the home buying process
The candidate selected for this position will possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills. They are well organized, have the ability to multi-task with an attention to detail and a high level of professionalism. Being articulate, driven, highly motivated, a self-starter with a sharp mind for problem solving will be an asset. A high level of service in hospitality is a desirable skill.
- Must be able to work weekends and statutory holidays
- Must hold a valid and in good standing Real Estate Trading Services License
- Must speak fluent English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Assets include second language, strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Post-Secondary education
- Works well in a team environment
Email your application to email@example.com